November & December
REGISTRATION dates for weekly classes:
Registration for students who were previously registered in a September & October 2021 group class who are interested in registering IN THE SAME CLASS:
Registration for new students
or students who would like to try a new class begins at
Please carefully read our COVID policies:
1) Students must stay home if they have any symptoms of a cold, flu or are coughing, sneezing, have a headache, have loss of taste or smell or have a fever for any reason.
2) Parents, siblings or friends are not permitted in the studio but are welcome to watch on the deck.
3) There will be a maximum of 5 students plus instructor in the studio.
There will be additional students for Zoom classes.
4) All surfaces will be cleaned between classes.
5) Students will be required to bring their own sewing kit to classes including fabric and paper scissors to minimize sharing of tools.
6) Students will wash hands before class starts.
7) Sanitizer will be available.
8) ALL in person classes will be moved immediately to Zoom if public school is cancelled and or it is deemed necessary by the public health authorities or the studio or if there is a potential exposure in any studio class. Should this happen, classes will continue on the same day and time, and the studio will have all supplies available at the studio for pick up. The curriculum will be adapted if needed to accommodate hand sewing for students who do not have home access to a sewing machine.
9) All students agree to personally notify the studio immediately should they or any member of their household have any Covid related health concerns or infections or if they or any member of their household has been required to quarantine because of potential exposure.
PRIVACY WILL BE MAINTAINED but families must notify the studio and not wait for public health authorities as there can be significant delays.
10) Masks are mandatory in all inside areas unless student is unable to wear one because of medical, developmental, sensory or emotional reasons.
PLEASE DISCUSS THIS WITH THE STUDIO BEFORE YOUR CLASS
11) Students and their family agree to not hold the studio responsible for attending face to face classes at this time.