Workshops- REGISTER NOW!
REGISTRATION for weekly classes:
9:00am on Wednesday January 6th 2021
(students previously registered in the same December 2020 class)
Registration for all other students
begins at 9:00am on Saturday January 9th 2021
(this includes students who would like to switch classes)
Please read the following registration information
Please carefully read our COVID policies:
1) Students must stay home if they have any symptoms of a cold, flu or are coughing, sneezing, have a loss of taste or smell or have a fever for any reason.
2) Parents, siblings or friends are not permitted in the studio but are welcome to watch on the deck.
3) Face to face group classes will have a maximum of 5 students plus instructor.
4) All surfaces will be cleaned between classes.
5) Students will be required to bring their own sewing kit to classes including fabric and paper scissors, a measuring tape, fabric chalk and seam ripper to minimize sharing of tools.
6) Students will wash hands before class starts.
7) Sanitizer will be available.
8) ALL in person classes will be moved immediately to Zoom if public school is cancelled and or it is deemed necessary by the public health authorities or the studio or if there is a potential exposure in any studio class. Should this happen, classes will continue on the same day and time, and the studio will make arrangements to deliver all supplies to a South Surrey location. The curriculum will be adapted if needed to accommodate hand sewing for students who do not have home access to a sewing machine.
9) All students agree to personally notify the studio immediately should they or any member of their household have any Covid related health concerns or infections or if they or any member of their household has been required to quarantine because of potential exposure.
PRIVACY WILL BE MAINTAINED but families must notify the studio and not wait for public health authorities as there can be significant delays.
10) Masks are mandatory in all inside areas unless student is unable to wear one because of medical or emotional reasons.
PLEASE DISCUSS ANY CONCERNS WITH THE STUDIO BEFORE YOUR CLASS.
11) Students and their family agree to not hold the studio responsible for attending face to face classes at this time.
12) Refunds will not be issued for any unexpected change in class format due to the above mentioned reasons.
13) By registering you accept all Covid precautions and changes to the studio.